Thursday, October 18, 2012

DTC 355 project 3 proposal

My literacy narrative is going to be about how I communicate visually.

I want to begin with photos of my work from when I was little.
A quote from my mom will be playing but you don't actually have to watch her say it.
From there I will talk about how visuals changed from a hobby to a possible profession.
Next I'll talk about architecture and the two years I spent there.
Finally I will get to DTC and what kinds of visually oriented projects I have in the future.

I would like to convey humor but I think that will come as I'm writing/researching. Maybe from a few cut slides and exaggerated faces like the guy we watched last class.

Also, I want to music to play a large role because music also influences my art.
Hopefully I can convey a little humor or at least entertain with dramatic music and changes in tempo.
I want to use a combination of slides and video but I haven't quite decided what should be filmed.
Any ideas are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment