Wednesday, October 10, 2012

DTC 355 peer reviews

Sorry this is late. I totally spaced about the post until I went to finish the project just now and looked for the advice sheets.

The reviewers thought that I had a handle on the text. I had finished the intro and the first set of analysis and they were happy with the connections I made. I will try to re-emphasize the political nature of the works rather than just trying to explain the positive/negative effects of pot. I used a lot of the terminology from class but Josie mentioned that you can always use more!

A very useful piece of advice was to include a transitional statement or paragraph at the end of the intro calling the viewer to continue clicking the links on the side. This will help navigation for people who don't really know the project that well. Additionally, they mentioned that I could also look at what didn't work very well rhetorically which is something I hadn't thought about yet.

As far as aesthetics and functionality go, we agreed that a black outline on the titles was best and that the subtitle should also be black to separate it from the main text. Also, I need to add home links and links to the actual websites I'm analyzing.

No comments:

Post a Comment